4 Private Lessons
6 Guaranteed Commands
“Come,” “Sit,” and “Extended Sit.”
“Down” and “Extended Down.”
“Place and “Extended Place”
“Out” or “Drop”
Loose Leash Heel
“Off” (Stop Doing What You’re Doing)
Includes e-collar and 15-ft. leash
Showing all 10 results
This package is for those who really want their dog to be rockstars!
- 8 Private Lessons
- First 4 lessons include commands from Basic Obedience
- Final 4 lessons are Advanced Obedience Lessons
- Large Variety of Advanced Commands Learned
- Extended distance obedience
- …and More!
8 Week Program
This specially designed program is for dogs with aggression or reactivity issues around other dogs. This 8-lesson program includes our basic obedience package, as well as additional lessons working with you & your dog around other dogs in different scenarios. This will give you and your dog the skills, tools, and desensitization necessary to put you back in control.
8 Week Program
Is your goal to have your dog become a therapy dog? This specially designed 8-lesson course prepares you and your dog for their therapy dog testing and certification. Many of our former clients easily pass their therapy dog certification after our training program. Upon successful completion of this program, we can evaluate and certify you and your dog through Therapy Pets Unlimited.
This consultation will give your new pup a good foundation for basic obedience! We can teach you how to house train your dog so they quit having accidents in the house! Also, we will train your pup to let you know when it has to go outside. Finally, we will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding your new puppy or its’ training.
- “Come,” “Sit,” and “Extended Sit.”
- “Down” and “Extended Down.”
- “Place” and “Extended Place.” They will sit on aspecific location that you point to (chair, park bench, etc)
- “Out.” To drop any and all the things you ask them to.
- “Loose Leash Walking.” They will walk right beside of you on a leash
- “Off.” Do not jump on me or anyone else.
**Extended sit, down, and place means your dog will REMAIN in the down, sit, or place position until YOU tell them to “break” (release them).